Visual Presentation Lead (Supervisor)
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store or visit nike.com, and feel the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport. That same excitement and consumer-first mindset reverberates through the Nike Retail Corporate team. A global network of buyers, visual merchandisers, real estate specialists, store operations directors and others direct the daily operations of nike.com and the hundreds of Nike Stores and Nike Factory Stores worldwide. The team constantly defines the new frontier of retail and creates the most inspiring and engaging consumer experiences in the industry.
- Support Visual Presentation Manager in planning spaces of the store to a premium standard for each season, including weekly store walks to align on priorities.
- Organize weekly workload for junior colleagues
- Hands-on execution of seasonal transitions and campaigns ensuring execution is delivered flawlessly and to a high standard.
- Roll out programs and directives including best practice principles and deliver the training plan for store retail teams.
- Proudly share store best practice examples to the business and support ongoing seasonal reviews to encourage learnings.
- Compare and contrast weekly figures for commercial changes
- Regular commercial and marketplace research
- Minimum 2 years in a related visual merchandising role, preferably within the apparel or lifestyle field
- Experience in planogramming store spaces
- Experience in training within a large chain or national retailer is highly beneficial
- Ability to analyse space and identify problem zones; ability to identify and plan the movement of old and new stock for new initiative and stories to be created
- Proficient knowledge in MS Office programs, particularly PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Back to top