Technology Infrastructure Production Support - Warehouse Control Systems
- Memphis, TN
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike is looking for a highly motivated, self-directed candidate to fill our Warehouse Controls Systems (WCS) Technical Infrastructure production support role for the support of the North America Logistics Centers in the US and Canada. The candidate will be expected to work hand in hand with our Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) teams, WCS vendors and Operations teams to ensure the smooth operation of our WCS and the facility. You will also trouble shoot and communicate on varying degrees of production support severity issues with Operations, IT and vendor partners with the goal of minimizing downtime and impact to Nike's revenue.
This role will require open availability for shifts to be announced upon hire.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field and 3+ years' experience with information systems in support of a supply chain infrastructure (additional 2 years of experience in lieu of degree will be considered)
• Working knowledge of Warehouse Control and unit sortation/fulfillment systems highly preferred
• Technical knowledge of Beumer, Wynright, Intelligrated, Tech King, SDI and Crisplant WCS software systems a plus
• Complete work schedule flexibility for on shift support in alignment with operations production schedules
• Ability to troubleshoot within the technically complex environments
• Strong documentation skills for incident management and tasks
• Strong problem identification and solving skill set
• Knowledge and experience of WMS systems integration with Material Handling Equipment and Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) in a large-scale distribution center environment a plus
• Ability to write and execute complex SQL statements used in the research, investigation and resolution of production issues a plus
• Knowledge and experience working within the Database environment used in Open Systems or similar WCS systems
• Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
• Strong leadership and technical skills
• Effective communication skills a must
• Ability to work productively in a matrix environment
• Strong team player with the ability to work in project and production support models with a diverse group of individuals across multiple departments
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented and sometimes highly stressful environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top