Technical Product Manager
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
If you're ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Nike's Global Technology Serve organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers and partners. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Scope and Responsibilities:
At Nike, Inc. we no longer see borders between the worlds of physical and digital, or of product and service. This marriage of environments has given birth to the cross-functional Connected Product team. It is our mission to create a unique digital identity for all Nike products from production through consumer engagement, enabling seamless visibility, traceability, authentication and member experiences. We explore the edges of possible while delivering at scale, working across all functions of Nike, serving every athlete.
As a Technical Product Manager for Serve's Partner Engineering team, you will lead technical product management, define, plan and execute against program deliverables across many different Nike teams to drive the vision and deliver to the roadmap for a Connected Product - Product Authentication mobile application. In this role, you'll be provided a unique opportunity to work across the Value Chain with engagement spanning teams such as Nike Direct, Brand, Supply Chain & Logistics, Brand Protection & Legal, Product, Wholesale, and Manufacturing to name a few.
A strong technical background is required to produce well defined features and a subsequent roadmap while collaborating closely with engineering to drive needed analysis and implementation. In addition to technical capability, you must be able to partner seamlessly across a variety of business owners to understand and clearly communicate business objectives. As part of the business engagement, you will need to quantify feature value and risks, and consistently ensure stakeholders understand the prioritized backlog, the projected sprint for implementation once planned, and how Technology is tracking to planned releases.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• 5 years technical product management experience
• Experience leading projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
• Experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment
• Prior experience in designing and implementing highly scalable native mobile applications (iOS and Android)
• Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical architecture and code reviews
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Experience managing and maintaining a product roadmap
• Experience managing the readiness of the work, accept or reject work results, and that the work is aligned to the Product Roadmap
• Experience working with the team(s) to ensure all stories are supported, clear, and delivered in high quality
• Experience partnering with various stakeholders to finalize roadmap development and intake process
• Experience managing dependencies and influencing priorities across dependent teams
• Experience with creating and measuring success & business value delivered through technology solutions
• Experience with iOS and Android mobile application development, testing and deployment
• Experience with SWIFT, Java, MobSF, Fortify, AWS AppSync, Apple Maps SDK, Google Play Services, Google Firebase, Urban Airship
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area. 2 years additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of degree
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top