Technical Facilities Coordinator
- Tessenderlo, Belgium
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The Technical Coordinator has the responsibility to coordinate workplace services for our Logistics campus, infrastructure and technical installation at the Laakdal & Ham sites. He/She will follow up on preventive and corrective maintenance and will continuously follow up on reliability improvements, life cycle projects and capacity enhancements with regards to planning, quality, safety and cost efficiency.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Follow up on technical improvements together with a team of Coordinators
- Solve problems and communicate to several stakeholders and business owners
- Set out improvement projects and follow up on every aspect from business case to delivery
- Communicates with external contractors, partners, internal stakeholders and Nike employees in a transparent and efficient way
- Follow up on safe execution of all services and work
- Own you operational- and investment budget and will participate in a longterm life cycle investment plan for the campus
- You will, together with your colleagues, work in a 24/7 oncall rotation system (1week per month) and will come onsite if needed
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will be part of the WD+C team (Workplace Design and Connectivity), and report in to the WD+C Manager. You will work on regular base with your colleagues and suppliers, external vendors and construction partners.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have a technical Bachelor or Master degree
- A hands on approach and get it done mentality
- A responsible and creative teamplayer with a customer centric and flexible attitude
- Problems and issues are challenges! You will work solution minded and drive continuous improvements
- Office suite knowledge (outlook, powerpoint, excel and word) is a must, knowledge of asset management, energy management, building management or service desk systems is a plus.
- Profound communication skills, written and oral in a (in)formal way both Dutch and English
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top