Technical Facilities (Bouwkundig) Coordinator
- Tessenderlo, Belgium
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The TechnicalCoordinator has the responsibility to coordinate workplace services for ourLogistics campus, infrastructure and technical installation at the Laakdal, Hamand Herentals sites. He/She will follow up on preventive and corrective maintenanceand will continuously follow up on reliability improvements, life cycleprojects and capacity enhancements with regards to planning, quality, safetyand cost efficiency.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
- Follow up on technical improvements together with ateam of Coordinators
- Solve problems and communicate to severalstakeholders and business owners
- Set out improvement projects and follow up on everyaspect from business case to delivery
- Communicates with external contractors, partners,internal stakeholders and Nike employees in a transparent and efficient way
- Follow up on safe execution of all services andwork
- Own you operational- and investment budget and willparticipate in a longterm life cycle investment plan for the campus
- You will, together with your colleagues, work in a24/7 oncall system and will come onsite in case of emergency
You will be part of the WD+C team (Workplace Designand Connectivity), and report in to the WD+C Experience Manager. You will workon regular base with your colleagues and several partnerships, external vendorsand construction partners.
WHAT YOU BRING
- You have a technical Bachelor or Master degree(construction / electricity / mechanical) with an affinity for technology andIT infrastructure
- A hands on approach and get it done mentality
- A responsible and creative teamplayer with acustomer centric and flexible attitude
- Problems and issues are challenges! You will worksolution minded and drive continuous improvents
- Office suite knowledge (outlook, powerpoint, exceland word) is a must, knowledge of asset management, energy management, buildingmanagement or service desk systems is a plus.
- Profound communication skills, written and oral ina (in)formal way both Dutch and English is a must
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top