Strategic Enterprise Capabilities Tech Expert, OTC (Order to Cash) Digital
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will strengthen end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and premier technology solutions that support the Retail experience of the future.
As the SEC Tech Expert, OTC - Nike Direct Digital, you will be a member of an 8-10 person capability team that will utilize SAFE Agile principles to deliver on sprint commitments. You will be responsible for supporting Technical Capability Lead and executing future state technology solutions delivery. You will be a strong technology leader with extensive experience working in an agile environment, whose focus will be to create, deliver, and support the right solution to customers with the highest quality and shortest delivery time.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for Future State Technical Solution Design for Nike Direct Digital capabilities
- Work directly with business users to understand business needs and help figure out overall design
- Document and Provide Subject Matter Expertise for Enabling Data and Technical Requirements for Technical Design and Data Definition Specifications
- Partner with Business Capability Process Experts to assist in evaluation of Solution Options, and ensure Solution Design achieves intended business needs
- Partner and participate in Future State Business Process Design work
- Understand and align to Technical Strategy and Governance
- Partner with SAP and other Technology Partners to Evaluate, Design & Deliver Technology Solutions
- Validate & Recommend Acceptance Business Process Design & Requirements
- Perform Integration configuration and development
- Define and Document hand-offs to Operations / Production Support
- Provide Quality Management (QM) testing support to all configuration changes and custom enhancements
- Align to Nike Technical Standards
- Work with the team during the PI on the backlog of work for each iteration delivering value in 2-week Agile Sprints
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE:
- Understanding of Nike Direct Digital applications, systems, and master data
- Knowledge of system integration technologies (i.e., Fusion and/or Informatica, Amazon Web Services (AWS))
- Ability to collaborate with business stakeholders and elicit and document requirements.
- Knowledge of Nike Direct processes and digital business drivers
- Prior experience in implementing, integrating, and/or maintaining large-scale ERP application suites in the Retail/Fashion/Footwear industries (SAP, Sterling and other enterprise platform business solutions); SAP S4, Fashion configuration preferred
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools, VersionOne preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Flexible, accountable, detail-oriented, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth
- Be a driver. Ensure work is completed of high quality and well-coordinated with upstream and downstream dependent teams
- Ability to work with onshore/offshore teams, and communicate using virtual communication tools (phone, conferencing, online meeting)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical IT teams
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other relevant subject area or 5+ years of experience in Digital applications, processes, and master data.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top