Sr. Third-Party Logistics Compliance Analyst, North America Transportation
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
The Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Compliance Senior Analyst will be responsible for working with Nike 3PLs to ensure that their services and performance are in compliance with the agreed upon contractual terms and conditions.
Performance Management: The 3PL Compliance Senior Analyst will be responsible for identifying both favorable and unfavorable performance trends, monitoring performance scorecards, and hosting business reviews. This person will work cross-functionally within NA Transportation & Trade to obtain feedback for all business reviews and resolve the root cause for all trends (both financial and operational). He/she will also work closely with the NA Transportation operations teams to resolve and/or escalate ongoing day-to-day performance issues when necessary.
Capacity Management: The 3PL Compliance Senior Analyst will work closely with assigned logistics service providers to ensure carrier allocations are being effectively handled and Nike NA has sufficient capacity to support evolving demands. This will include securing increased capacity during peak periods as needed.
Relationship Management: As the primary point of contact for 3PLs, the 3PL Compliance Senior Analyst will be responsible for tracking 3PL industry trends and events and raising relevant information to the broader NA Transportation & Trade team. Together with the broader NA Compliance Team, he/she will work closely with Nike's Global Value Chain Team to ensure consistency with scorecard methodology and segmentation strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring 3PLs are meeting contractual obligations, and meeting or exceeding SLAs
- Partner with the Transportation Strategy & Analytics team to support the development of a robust 3PL scorecard reporting process
- Develop assigned 3PL scorecards and support the execution of quarterly or monthly 3PL business reviews, including cross-functional stakeholder engagement
- Monitor and report on favorable and unfavorable 3PL performance trends
- Develop timebound action plans for unfavorable 3PL performance trends
- Serve as the escalation point for ongoing day-to-day 3PL performance issues for the NA Transportation operations teams
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the Freight Payment Team should billing errors and freight claims remain unresolved
- Partner with 3PLs to ensure accurate forecasting and allocation
- Partner with the NA Transportation Delivery Excellence team to ensure sufficient capacity throughout the year, especially during peak season
- Track 3PL industry trends and events, and inform broader NA Transportation & Trade team
- Proactively identify and propose opportunities for 3PL performance improvement & partnership
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO NIKE
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in Transportation, Logistics or related experience
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree
- Transportation operations experience, including international and domestic transportation as well as returns management
- Demonstrated experience working with and/or handling a 3PL
- Deep experience with Microsoft Office
- Travel, 15-25%
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top