Sr. Technology Project Manager
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
As a Sr. Project Manager within the North America Global Operations & Logistics Technology team, you will find yourself immersed in time sensitive and critical initiatives/capabilities/projects crossing a wide range of technologies and teams supporting supply chain capabilities for the largest Geo of Nike. From seamless omnichannel consumer experience on our flagship website, mobile apps, digital experience at B&M stores, to dropship partnership with retailers, we deliver one-stop, integrated processes and technology capabilities that enable Nike's businesses and brands in N. America. You will partner with multiple multi-functional Technology and Business partners to identify technology solutions for our Supply Chain and help drive them from planning to implementation.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
Primary responsibilities include planning, implementation, and leading sophisticated project/program deliverables across multiple technology teams including Logistics, Distribution, Inventory, Order Management, and Digital. This work enables our Supply Chain to meet consumer expectations in a constantly evolving environment.
You will track project budgets, forecasts, schedules, and deliverables and provide status reporting to key partners. Other responsibilities include meeting facilitation including daily stand ups, requirements definition, and solutioning sessions. Participate in ongoing Agile planning and prioritization sessions to align detailed work breakdown and delivery.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
If this is you, you'll be working in the N. America Global Operations and Logistics Technology team. This position reports to our Portfolio, Strategy, and Operations Technology Director. You will join our core team and collaborate with Technology Business Consultants, Capabilities Enablement and Quality teams, as well as our Portfolio team. You will work closely with Solution and Product Managers across multiple technology and business groups. You will have close engagement with business partners, and stakeholders. When applicable, you will also engage with vendors and customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING?
- 5+ years Project/Program Management experience delivering large, cross functional technology projects
- Must demonstrate significant organizational skills leading projects from conception through implementation
- Experience managing project budgets >$2M
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to clearly connect with business stakeholders, and Technology teams
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and a demonstrated proficiency with technical programs/projects
- Proven knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies including SAFe, Kanban, and Scrum, as well as traditional waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge on e-commerce systems, distributed order management, Omnichannel distribution models, DTC supply chain distribution and fulfillment
- Foundational understanding of AWS cloud technologies, APIs, EDI, MFT, D&A, infrastructure, and E2E testing practices
- Solid experience in Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Lucidhart, and Confluence (or similar tools)
- Proven experience working with VersionOne, Jira, or similar tools
- Bachelor's degree
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top