Senior UI/UX Designer
As part of the global digital capabilities development, our Digital Studio at Nike Greater China HQ is looking for experienced designers to help create the future Nike consumer experience for a billion athletes. From AR SNKR drops to TMALL takeovers to Connected Retail you will play a key role in crafting products and services that define the Nike experience.
If you have a body, you are an athlete.
- Create new high-impact products, services and experiences across Nike owned (Nike.com, SNRKS, Retail, NRC, NTC, NikePlus, Connect) and partner platforms (WeChat, TMALL, JD).
- Nurturing and evolving those platforms over the long term.
- Ideation and prototyping future innovations for the Greater China market.
- Manage international and local agency relationships.
- At least 5 years of experience within China's unique digital ecosystem
- Strong portfolio that contains a broad range of projects
- Ability to solve complex problems across disciplines, departments and geographies.Ability to translate conversations and sketches into high-quality user flows, wire-frames and prototypes using the range of industry standard tools (Sketch, Invision, Flinto etc)
- Strong communication skills in both Chinese and English
- E-Commerce and/or physical retail experience a plus
Please submit your resume along with a portfolio of your best (and relevant) works
Back to top