Senior Product Manager, Permissions
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
At Nike, we understand that it takes a lifetime to build consumer trust and a moment to lose it. We work hard to earn and maintain that trust every single day - by treating our consumers with respect, and by delivering elite, innovative products and experiences that are useful, intuitive, and exceed their expectations. Nike's Global Privacy Team is critical to building and maintaining that trust. We collaborate with business partners to ensure respect for consumer data and privacy are embedded within every product and experience. We help teams understand the importance of privacy while giving thoughtful, clear, and actionable guidance.
NIKE, Inc. is on a mission to evolve our digital business and our Global Privacy Team. We're looking for extraordinary talent to join our diverse, passionate, and purpose-driven team. If you're dynamic, action-oriented, collaborative, thoughtful, and have deep technical privacy experience, you'll fit right in with the team that helps Nike earn and deserve consumer trust.
As Nike's Sr. Product Manager, Permissions you will focus on defining elite capabilities specifically designed to increase and maintain consumer trust with industry-defining data privacy controls within our digital experiences. You have a passion for privacy while delivering robust, scalable and secure services that will power consumer experiences.
Working with the Nike Privacy and Compliance Engineering team, you will guide a team that designs, develops and delivers the Permissions capabilities that handle how consumers grant consented to collect, use and share their data Nike's Consumer Platforms.
You will work to define the vision and product strategy for data privacy that will be built into all of Nike's digital experiences and consumer data solutions.
You have a technical mindset and are continually assessing your product for value and prioritizing features to align with changing requirements. You can lead through complex technical challenges and tradeoffs and come up with a strong vision driving ultimate product delivery.
You are a great collaborator - you will proactively build trusting relationships across the Nike Digital organization to communicate, coordinate and launch your product. Key internal partners include Nike Application teams, Legal, Privacy, Security, Partnership and architecture teams. You can bring these individuals together to prioritize impact and define the requirements needed to bring the product to life.
You understand and embrace security and privacy by design, integrated into everything you do is considering the implications of your decisions as it relates to the protection of consumer data and consumer trust.
- Product lifecycle:
- Owns the end to end execution and delivery of a large-scale Consumer data ecosystem system.
- Works with resources across the organization from design to delivery to launch.
- Maintains Roadmap and Product Backlog.
- Manages delivery challenges and defines rollout strategies.
- Makes thoughtful decisions on the fly, constantly clearing roadblocks to get your product live.
- On-Going Delivery:
- Accountable for measurement, planning and on-going enhancements of feature(s).
- Effectively designs project plans based on priorities, sets clear/measurable objectives and deploys team resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
- Product Specifications:
- Writes and consults on product specifications, user stories, manage design challenges and execute agile product delivery.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Collaborates with application services, legal, privacy, security, partnership, and architecture teams to bring your product to life. Removes obstacles and helps the team navigate and align the organization to optimize success.
- Analytics and Experimentation:
- Measures clear product KPIs, derive key insights, and devises and executes proof-of-concept executions to learn. Captures metrics to measure how the product is performing and how it can be improved. Ensures on-going monitoring of post-launch results through analysis and reporting.
- Industry Analysis:
- Continuously monitors and shares relevant technology trends, competitive offerings, and best-of-breed executions.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Experienced technical product manager with 3+ years of digital product background. Proven success launching scalable technology platform features with meaningful outcomes. Familiarity with back end APIs and Data preferred. Experience building scalable systems using the AWS cloud is highly desired.
- Demonstrated success working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and budget with limited direction. Examples of successful working relationships and processes with engineering and product teams.
- Proven ability to develop effective product specifications, including user stories and detailed requirements. Able to visually depict technical architecture diagrams and communicate to business and engineering. Ability to develop supporting operational processes and guidelines to support on-going delivery.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high growth environment. Results-driven with the ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task. Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs.
- An assertive, direct communication style, with the ability to inspire and motivate others across the company. Collaborative, energetic and a hands-on team player.
- Strong passion for creating robust, scalable and extensible platform offerings.
- BS degree preferred.
- Ability to work in JIRA, Confluence, and Omniture.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top