Senior Product Manager, Nike+ Membership
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. designs the future. At NIKE, Inc. designers chase their curiosities and build what's next, shaping the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses, including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce environmental impact.
As a Sr. Product Manager, your role on the Nike Digital Membership team will include defining and delivering new innovative Nike digital consumer experiences. You will play a key role in the product strategy, prioritization, roadmap creation, requirements definition, functional design, and development of our member experiences and capabilities across all digital platforms. As part of the Nike Digital Product team you will obsess on creating and constantly improving the member experience; driving value through deep analysis and analytics.
The focus of this role will be Membership and will require working horizontally across all Nike digital channels, including retail. This role will drive business outcomes across the customer journey including acquisition, engagement and retention with a broad focus through all Nike channels including retail. This role will also help scale membership to an increasingly personal experience for our members.
Your role will include:
• Being the subject matter expert on assigned Nike digital platform functionality and consumer experience.
• Defining and driving features that are deployed across channels including .com, multiple native apps and retail.
• Understanding and advocating for market, consumer, and stakeholder needs to ensure we are building the right product functionality at the right time to deliver maximum value to our consumers and business.
• Collaborating with architects and other technology & product leaders on building scalable cloud based platforms powering the digital experience ecosystem at Nike.
• Fulfilling the duties of a product owner on an agile development team, including requirements definition, story writing, backlog prioritization, and feature roadmap creation.
• Partnering with business and development teams to influence and align on objectives, scope, and requirements.
• Building detailed business cases and advocating for new features to influence the prioritization of features within other product backlogs.
• Maintaining a product scorecard to measure and report on the success of the experience.
• Ongoing analysis of product KPIs and success metrics.
• Formation and execution of product experiments through a/b testing technology.
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in Product Management, Information Systems, Business, Communications, or other relevant areas.
• 5+ years of professional experience in digital/interactive/web -- e-Commerce, software applications, website development, web production, CRM or related field.
• 2 years of additional relevant professional experience accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Proven experience with consumer-facing e-commerce experiences and platforms is strongly preferred.
• Success in designing and facilitating requirements sessions including the use of interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, business process outcome modeling, personas, user centric design, task and workflow analysis.
• Cross-functional product experience.
• Experience working in an Agile delivery environment and a passion for driving incremental delivery and results.
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to work independently and multi-task.
• Proven history of dealing with ambiguity and solving complex problems.
• Proven relationship building and team work skills.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Scott M.Global Talent Engagement Manager
Scott ensures that Nike’s candidates have a world-class experience with the company, from applications to interviews, and that they feel valued throughout the whole process.
Back to top