Senior Info Security Engineer, India - CIS ICC
- Bangalore, India
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology brings together process and technical expertise to create value for the consumer; faster smarter and more securely. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As a Senior Info Security Engineer, India - CIS ICC, your role on the Security Technology Management team is to provide technical and tactical expertise to a 24x7 team of dedicated security engineers focused on maintaining operational stability while reducing risk.
You will work on a team of experienced security professionals who are passionate about their work and Nike. We are a diverse, cross-functional team that collaborates globally across the organization with a variety of stakeholders from service desk technicians to system architects, developers and lawyers. You will partner closely with Cyber Defense Center, Data Protection, Engineering Solutions and Delivery, Windows Client/Server Platform and Cloud Security/Automation teams to assess, analyze, and optimize operational tasks, functions and processes. Our realm of capabilities and toolsets that we leverage include Endpoint Protection, IDS/IPS, WAF, Proxy, PKI and Advanced Threat Protection.
* You have strong problem-solving skills and thrive on your ability to determine root cause and provide relevant solutions.
* An operational mindset is in your blood; the ad-hoc change of evening or weekend plans is seen as an opportunity to grow and excel.
* Ability to juggle multiple priorities where you are the driving force ensuring completion and on-time delivery.
* Cloud, automation and scripting aren't just buzz words but synonymous with your delivery methods.
* Change is an opportunity and ambiguity doesn't rattle you.
* You leverage excellent written and verbal communication skills in a clear business relevant manner that is adjusted to the audience; up, down and across the organization.
* Independent sound decision making is the skill most used on a daily basis.
* Collaboration, mentoring and training members of your team are an innate core skillset
* Passionate about security and self-driven to one-day become an expert.
* You rely on your previous enterprise experience and enjoy the challenge of slaying large and ever-changing technical dragons.
* Your formal education is, or work experience is similar to, a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Engineering, or related field of study.
If you believe your approach to security balances risk against the needs of the business;
you excel in a highly-matrixed, organized-chaos environment we want to hear from you.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top