Senior Industrial Engineer
As an Sr. Industrial Engineer, you will utilize your expertise to support transformative change across the North America Supply Chain. You will participate in multiple projects including developing logistics strategies, and implementing short- and long-range capital projects. In this role you will be expected to translate business goals into actionable projects. In those projects you will be responsible for projects from end to end, including development of strategy, analysis, vendor engagement and relationship management, MHE design and installation, and process design. You will be responsible for driving results in cross functional groups, including internal and external resources, across a broad range of projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Lastly, in this role you will ensure that projects are supporting an overall program view for transformation of the North America Supply Chain supports long term Nike Inc. goals including the Triple Double, as well as the Consumer Direct Offense.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in capital projects, program management, MHE design, process design, or related activities.
- Ability to execute against multiple priorities simultaneously successfully
- Knowledge of all applicable OSHA and state regulations related to equipment installation.
- Knowledge of MHE technologies and implications on processes.
- Ability to review analytical data and determine best course of action for all areas within current scope.
- Statistical processes experience.
- Ability to facilitate meetings of all levels in a professional manner.
- Experience with executive stakeholder management.
- Effective communication & influence skills, Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated strong collaborative and peer leadership skills.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to use technology for presentations and training purposes.
- PowerPoint, Access, AutoCAD or simulation software and development with engineering labor standards experience is preferred.
- People development, management, development of VBA code experience is a plus.
Back to top