Senior IAM Operations Support, India - CIS ICC
- Bangalore, India
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
In this Senior IAM Operations Support, India - CIS ICC role, you will join an information security technology operations team responsible for account, identity, and certificate management security controls. Your skills and knowledge working with people and technology will be applied to supporting the global enterprise and elevating Nike's security game. You will work with peers and partner technology groups to secure the digital identities of employees, application systems, and web services. You'll be achieving your goals and growing your acumen through training and experience we'll provide.
What We're Looking For:
* To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
* Hands-on multi-year (8+) experience with information technologies like operating systems, identity & access management systems, and/or advanced information security technologies.
* Demonstrated understanding of importance and urgency supporting a 24x7 security services operation
* Experience in successfully leading teams to work through projects and troubleshoot/resolve
* security control configuration issues
* Demonstrated ability to coach others to quickly learn new IT and security concepts and technologies
* Demonstrated ability to model and design methodical procedures to define routine work; demonstrated ability to be innovative in procedure design
* Demonstrated ability to perform quality work during stressful and high pressure projects or initiatives
* Demonstrated ability to model independent sound decision making and coach others to grow their ability in decision making skills
* Experience working in an IT Engineering / Operations role preferred
* Experience leading other technical security staff; mentoring junior engineers
* Experience working with application and AD (or other directory services) account management preferred
* Experience working with Identity Management systems preferred, including SailPoint Identity IQ, CyberArk, and Okta
* Experience working with password management systems preferred
* Professional education and certification (like CompTIA Security+, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, or CISM) are preferred
* Experience with Radius and AAA account management, LDAP and directory services, multifactor authentication, and/or password vaulting technologies preferred
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top