Senior, Global Endpoint Engineer
- Portland, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
As a Senior, Global Endpoint Engineer you will be focused on driving the outstanding delivery of the Nike, Inc. global Windows Client Infrastructure Platform. This includes primary delivery of operating system engineering, software packaging & deployment, risk & vulnerability patching for systems running the Windows Client Operating System. Maintaining product, services, software, process, and hardware lifecycles for PCs (both physical and virtual) across the Enterprise will be vital to your success.
Additionally, we are looking for someone who is technically proficient in Windows technologies but having the ability to clearly communicate strategy, vision, and be a motivational leader of highly technical engineers is a must.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
Daily responsibilities will involve the architecture, engineering, and operations of Global Delivery within the Windows Client Platform. Partnering with your peers to ensure outstanding delivery on this efficiency and experience platform.
Our team will be ahead of the game in all aspects, proactively analyzing data, working within the greater Technology Operations organization and across key business units to predict what comes next. We are counting on you to ask the right questions of other technical specialists and strategic partners to bring solutions to Nike that makes our services a strategic advantage. An understanding of the importance of documentation and its place in the delivery of technology is key.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
The team will consist of (7) teammates all reporting directly to the Global, Endpoint Engineering Manager. Each engineer with multi-functional capabilities and responsibilities, accountable to the holistic solutioning and delivery of the platform. Main focus will be on Core Engineering products and services across all GEOs: North America, Europe, and Greater China.
You will have countless relationships within Nike, representing our Core Engineering efforts globally in planning, delivery, and support and automation will be a key focus of efforts on a near daily basis.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- 5+ years of windows administration experience
- Experience migrating Windows 7 to Windows 10 along with application compatibility and servicing using desktop analytics
- Architected, engineered, and operationalized configuration management solutions with focus on MDM and/or SCCM at large enterprises
- Advanced troubleshooting and operational support experience
- Experience with building, deploying, and supervising modern management platforms for Windows clients demonstrating leading industry solutions like Microsoft Intune and VMware Workspace ONE
- Experience with Tanium & Microsoft Certifications is a plus
- Experience crafting master SCCM image task sequences for Zero or Lite touch deployments.
- Built and handled complex, lite touch and zero touch task sequences for corporate images compliant with Microsoft standard methodologies
- Extensive experience with active directory including group policy management and implementation, admin templates, logon scripts etc.
- Experience with patch management for Windows, M365 and third-party applications, also experience designing and deploying client-side GPOs
- Experience with Disk Encryption and tools such as Bitlocker is required
- Supporting windows images on multiple hardware makes/models
- PowerShell scripting experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively connect with both business and technical IT teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top