Senior Financial Analyst, Global Partner Markets
Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
At Converse, our mission is to serve our consumers by being the most Authentic Street Style Performance brand. The Converse Finance team supports and drives this vision by being functionally excellent at all dimensions of our matrixed business model. We believe that by investing in the right talent and building a strong leadership bench we can directly impact our company's success and deliver sustainable profitable growth.
The Senior Financial Analyst, Global Partner Markets is a valuable contributor on our dynamic, entrepreneurial GPM Finance team helping to run Converse's distributor and licensee business models across 50 countries. In this role you will help to run the marketplace, work closely with partners across the globe, and support complex business models. You will be part of a team that prides itself on being financially focused, transformational, and insight driven.
In this role you will be responsible for handling the core financial planning & reporting processes that are the basis for management decision making and directly impact the financial performance of the GPM region. As our most complex marketplace for Converse, the Senior Financial Analyst, Global Partner Markets will deliver insightful business analysis through the development and maintenance of dynamic financial models to influence management strategies in our pursuit of brand accretive growth across some of the world's most volatile emerging markets. A successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, solution oriented, and entrepreneurial mindset to the role.
- End-to-end leadership of monthly financial planning processes and deliverables
- Deliver highly accurate in-year financial forecasts
- Build and maintain out-year financial models that allow GPM and Converse to accurately predict and attain quarterly and annual financial targets
- Support financially focused distributor and strategic account pricing process
- Deliver insightful partner margin analysis utilizing dynamic financial models particularly in the areas of pricing and market / partner growth potential
- Analyze partner financial reports to assess partner viability and the success of our commercial relationship
- Develop and maintain simple, easy to use, management dashboards that provide timely, and insightful metrics to assist management decision making
- Liaise with Global and Geo teams to lead SG&A according to forecast and performance targets
- Liaise with partners to obtain and validate monthly financial data submissions
- Present financial performance and analysis to GPM and Finance leadership
- Help to identify process improvements to streamline and automate processes across GPM
- Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of professional experience in finance
- Experience in finance, strategic planning, investment analysis, economic profit analysis, accounting and/or budgeting at a Fortune 500 company
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment with agility, curiosity, and passion to create extraordinary value
- Strong ability to communicate complex and/or controversial topics and concepts
- Knowledge of emerging markets, licensee / distributor business models preferred
- Strong ability to pivot between financial analysis and business partnership activities
- Client service attitude and ability to exercise high degree of professionalism
- Ability to handle multiple and changing processes and priorities
- Process and Detail-oriented with the ability to think holistically and strategically
- Innate desire to continuously explore, learn, and exercise intellectual curiosity
- Ability to create/deliver influential presentations
- SAP, BI, Tableau experience preferred
Converse is more than a company; it's a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we're different.
Back to top