Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As Nike accelerates its One Technology Roadmap; it has become apparent there is a need for a team and structure that will be responsible for building high-quality enterprise products and platforms at scale. Technology Product Management will play an integral part in the Global Technology team as we move into a technology-led strategy for Nike, with the Domain Technology Product Manager being a crucial component of that team. This function has an understands how to bring the best of Global Tech together, including a deep understanding of how to demonstrate platform capabilities!
Who are we looking for
As the Sr. Director, Technical Product Management, Operations & Logistics - Inventory Management, you will own product strategy and roadmaps for Inventory Management. This role is driven by defining strategic priorities and laying out a product vision. We transform vision into actions and build measurable product plans. You should have business and technology acuity in the area of O2O inventory, warehouse management, transportation, logistics, fulfillment, order management and operations.
As a TPM Leader, you will focus on driving excellence in strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., Global Operations Team, Marketplace). TPM Leaders will require experience crafting creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology.
Lead and run end to end enterprise roadmap
- Lead the creation of a product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with Engineering teams and the business
- Work with partners to define Business needs, outcomes and value and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
- Collaborating with Domain TPM's and the central leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall Global Tech roadmap development
- Working with all partners to understand Business needs and goals and providing strategic advice on how to respond
- Utilizing a "customer-centric" attitude in crafting roadmaps and building products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
- Developing strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
- Bringing outstanding market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
- Use a value framework to make decisions
- Drive the execution steps of product management in accordance with the value framework
- Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models)
- Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as vital
- Ensure TPM maturity throughout all levels of the Tech Team, including support for the subject area (e.g., role development, career pathing)
You will report to the associated Domain TPM Leader to ensure alignment with Center-led TPM goals and strategies.
We will be responsible for working closely engineers, collaborating with cross-functional partners (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management.
What you bring
Skill in product management, analytics, a structured problem solver and excellent interpersonal skills. You're comfortable conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics. Additionally, you should be a skilled communicator with experience forming alliances and bringing together multiple partners to execute on a common mission.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.