Senior Director, Product and Merch Data Science
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Whoare we looking for
Weare looking for a seasoned leader for our Product Design and Merchandising DataScience team. We expect the Sr Director role to be responsible for driving thedata science roadmap that supports the creation of new footwear and apparel andfor leading the technical execution of that roadmap.
Whatwill you work on
- Hire, onboard, and lead talented data scientists and data science directors.
- Oversee existing areas of data science focused on characterizing Nike's member base, including LTV and segmentation modeling.
- Be responsible for the expansion of using data science to support product creation and to help bring that product to market.
- Forge strong partnerships with business and technology leaders and help ensure that there is a good balance art and science being used throughout the enterprise.
Youwill be the leader of the Product Design and Merchandising Data Science team,reporting to the Vice President of Consumer Data Science.
ProductDesign and Merchandising Data Science is part of Nike's Consumer Data Sciencesub-function and Insights function. You will also be a member of the broaderdata science team at Nike, and participate in our data science labs, studygroups, and team activities, and attend conferences.
- Experience hiring and mentoring outstanding data scientists.
- Experience leading through leaders (directors will report into you).
- Experience developing positive partnerships with engineering and product teams.
- Experience communicating technical roadmaps to business leaders.
- Experience practicing data science.
- A product and entrepreneurial mentality.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top