Senior Director, Privacy Architecture
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
If you're ready to innovate and lead in the Nike's Global Technology space, join Nike's Enterprise Architecture organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for crafting, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to Nike's consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding and challenging - it will not be "just another job."
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Sr. Directory of Privacy for the Enterprise Architecture team, you will elevate the teams responsible for architecting and evangelizing the future platform for Nike's global sport ecosystem of product, experiences, community and commerce.
We are seeking a high-performing leader to lead best practices for our privacy initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for leading privacy architects to continuously elevate their skills to deliver innovative and high-quality privacy focused end-to-end solutions that enable our engineering teams to build capabilities in a consistent, maintainable and highly-scalable manner. You will be Nike's most senior technical leader leading Privacy across Nike Global Technology organization. You'll lead by example, evangelize our Agile culture, and be an advocate of new technology and development techniques. The successful candidate is a proven architect/leader with excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other relevant subject area. Extensive professional experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Proven experience leading a team of architects/engineers, preferably for a Fortune 100 company with a global digital footprint.
- Deep understanding and experience with cloud based infrastructure and architectures, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Prior experience in designing and implementing highly-scalable end-to-end privacy focused solutions
- Diverse and deep experience in micro service architecture, domain-driven design, and RESTful Services, using languages such as Java, Node, or Scala
- Deep understanding of GDPR/CCPA
- Working knowledge of Scrum and Agile principles
- Strong understanding of DevOps preferred
- Proven track record to work as part of a team and recognized importance of being a strong team player
- Strong organizational skill (multi-tasking) and a self-motivator
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as negotiation and diplomacy skills in order to work effectively with both business and technical teams
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top