Senior Director Nike.com/New Commerce - North America
As the Senior Director of Nike.com/New Commerce, you will act as the platform lead for the North America geo. In this role, you will own and drive the programming and total consumer experience of the Nike.com platform. Key accountabilities will include running the commercial platform's Geo 365 offense and leading in-season read/react to respond to trend and opportunities with real-time relevance. You will drive weekly read/react recommendations and execution based on assessment of prior week performance, consumer and sports trends, analytical insights, and input from platform cross-functional teams. During the pre-season, you will set platform business strategy and business targets for the North America geo with input from the cross-functional teams. You will also identify opportunities to elevate the platform consumer experience across the North America geo and marketplace and work with appropriate partners to execute. You will be responsible for hard-line management of Site Merchandising resources and dotted-line management and coordination of cross-functional teams, including dedicated Marketing, Analytics, and Member Services. You will monitor and manage to E2E KPIs including driving new members, conversion, buying members, weekly active users, annual order frequency, and retention. Additionally, you will run an integrated digital offense in partnership with category digital experts across Brand, Merchandising, Retail, and Digital Product-coming together to drive a shared digital agenda, aligned business outcomes, and elevated ability to read/react in the marketplace.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent
- Minimum 10 yearsof directly relevant experience in the following functions: Digital Commerce, Merchandising, Brand Marketing, Strategy, Digital Products & Experiences, and/or General Management
- Strategic business acumen and finance proficiency
- Experience with general management including consumer and results orientation and market management
- Demonstrated knowledge of consumer-facing digital platforms and/or products is preferred
- Prior leadership responsibility in a core digital retail function (i.e. .Com Merch, Marketing, Business Development, etc.)
- Strong ability to develop high profile, influential and collaborative relationships across teams, functions, and layers to drive results, preferably in a matrixed environment
- Proven ability to set and execute groundbreaking strategies endorsed by senior leadership teams
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize and take action against business results, trends, and opportunities
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Senior Director, Digital Commerce Analytics
Irene oversees the integration of integral, data-based consumer knowledge and business analytics for NIKE’s Digital Commerce Division. Her team’s role is to translate raw data into succinct, simple, and actionable insights.
Back to top