Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a Senior Director of Member Modeling Data Science to help us build the next generation of data science models that characterize Nike's consumers. These models are critical to the success of Nike as they support the business in making product and marketing decisions to best serve our consumers around the world.
What will you work on
- Lead a talented team of Data Science Directors and Sr Data Scientists. Hire, onboard, and develop additional data scientists and data science directors.
- Lead workstreams that require cross-functional squads that include data scientists, data engineers, analysts, and product managers.
- Manage our portfolio of member model capabilities, including lifetime value, segmentation, fraud, and onboarding models.
- Develop methods and tools that further enrich Nike's member data while also respecting the privacy of our members.
- Expand the vision for member modeling at Nike. Learn the business of designing shoes and apparel and bringing them to market around the globe to understand how to best serve stakeholders.
- Be a part of the broader data science community within Nike and contribute to a culture of learning.
You will be the leader of Member Modeling Data Science team, reporting to the Vice President of Consumer Data Science.
Member Modeling Data Science is part of Nike's Insights function. So you will also be a member of the broader data science and analytics community at Nike, and participate in our data science labs, study groups, and activities, and attend conferences.
What you bring
- Experience hiring and mentoring exceptional data scientists.
- Experience leading through leaders (directors will report into you).
- Experience developing strong partnerships with engineering and product teams.
- Experience communicating technical roadmaps to business leaders.
- Experience practicing data science.
- A product and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Bachelors degree required.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.