Senior Director, Enterprise Platforms
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As the leader of Nike's Global Technology Enterprise Platforms organization, you will lead a global team of technologists, building the foundational, generic, reusable technology building blocks enabling all of Nike's global direct, partner, and wholesale businesses.
In this role you will own an organization of centralized, globally distributed, platform engineers, and customer success engineers in engaging with the other Nike Global Technology domain organizations to provide the platforms that enable them and the business to have the agility, fast time-to-market, systemic "-ilities" and cost efficiency they need to be successful.
You will drive technology platform deliverables and engagements for both global and regional needs. Your foundational platforms will be leverage across all business domains, including ecommerce, marketing, retail stores, logistics, supply chain, fulfillment, data & analytics, AI/ML, planning, manufacturing, corporate functions, etc. Platform responsibilities will include building and operating the next generation of cloud based technologies, platforms, and developer tools to enable innovation, developer efficiency, and accelerate the exponential growth of Nike's multichannel business.
Forming strategic relationships and partnering with each of the Global Technology domains, as well as within the Global Technology Enterprise Architecture and Platforms (EAP) organization, and business, will be essential in the success of this role.
In summary, if you have a passion, drive, and expertise in leading foundational technology platforms, this is an outstanding leadership opportunity to a have a substantial impact on a global scale both technically and socially, as Nike is more than just the world's #1 sports brand that is loved by 100's of millions of people around the globe, it also provides hope through the global bond of sports and fitness.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, technology, or a field of engineering
- 15 years of combined experience in software development and technical leadership with experience in building or leading platforms
- Experience driving digital transformation using cloud-based solutions
- Demonstrated experience in leading the aligned efforts of a highly technical organization
- Excellent management, leadership, collaboration, mentorship, communication, presentation, problem solving, conflict resolution, and senior stakeholder relationship leadership skills
- Prior experience in a global organizational environment is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to drive scalable technology solutions that deliver business results
- Self-starter with high motivation and passion who thrives in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to change
- Strong leadership, confidence, and influencing skills. High level of executive presence.
- Strong understanding of Agile driven development, and a bias towards action
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top