Senior Director Digital Experience Data Science
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a highly talented leader for our Digital Experience Data Science team. The Sr Director of Digital Experience role will be responsible for leading the data science teams and individuals that work on optimizing and personalizing the experiences on Nike.com, Nike app, and SNKRS app.
What will you work on
- Hire, onboard, and lead hardworking, dedicated data scientists and data science directors.
- Oversee existing areas of data science that support the member commerce journey, including content and product recommendation algorithms.
- Expand the Digital Experience Data Science roadmap. Identify areas throughout the member journey in which data science can be leveraged and have an outsized impact.
- Forge strong partnerships with business leaders and the digital product, data engineering, and machine learning platform teams.
- Align roadmaps with our other data science teams including those working on product search and marketing communications, and reuse work where possible.
You will be the leader of the Digital Experience Data Science team, reporting to the Vice President of Consumer Data Science. Digital Experience Data Science works in partnership with the Search Engineering, Digital Product, and Machine Learning Platform teams.
This team is part of Nike's Consumer Data Science sub-function and Insights function. So, in addition to working with the Search, SNKRS Launch and Personalized Experiences teams, you will be a member of the broader data science team at Nike, and participate in our data science labs, study groups, and team activities, and attend conferences.
What you bring
- Experience hiring and mentoring exceptional data scientists.
- Experience developing strong partnerships with engineering and product teams.
- Experience communicating technical roadmaps to business leaders.
- Experience practicing data science.
- A product and entrepreneurial approach.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top