Senior Designer, Retail Experience
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It's a place to explore your potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. As a company, we look for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Within Nike sits Nike Digital Design. We focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to encourage growth. We are inspired by the Nike legends who built an empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that level of innovation to our technologies. Our mission is to unleash creativity to innovate and design the digital experiences that empower every athlete to make sport a daily habit.
Who are we looking for?
You're exceptional at the craft of design and can maintain and influence Nike's distinct design language. You're a critical project owner who works with the Design Director to build design frameworks and guidelines. You understand the studio process, know design software by heart, and are always looking for new tools and methods to bring to the team. Because of your solid grasp of design strategy and design initiatives, you're the "go-to" designer on the team. You give and respond to feedback for the multiple projects you're working on. You
like leading cross-functional teams and inspiring other Designers. You confidently present your team's work and have an informed opinion about the why behind the design.
Who will you work with?
The Nike Digital Design Retail Team is redefining physical and digital commerce by providing strategic experience and interface design for the offline-to-online retail journeys that serve our NikePlus members, guests and retail athletes. We partner across Nike Direct to drive the design offense for Nike App @Retail and Nike's store athlete & support tools－as well as integrated digital store experiences and capabilities. From in-store interactive installations to back-of-house tools, we create world-class digital interactions for everyone who enters our retail stores.
What will your responsibilities be?
● Ideate, concept and design incredibly polished work that represents the Nike brand through storytelling, presentations, art direction, visual direction, UX, 2D visual comps, prototypes and everything in between
● Turning concept into reality－generating and developing ideas that are consistent with the vision and strategy of multiple streams of work
● Drive user experience and interface design decisions through research and in
collaboration with cross-functional teams while advocating for thoughtful design
● Inspire new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using fresh and unique
approaches to design problems
● Collaborate with brand and digital production to meet objectives and timelines
This position requires candidates to submit an online portfolio.
- 6+ years interactive design experience across a variety of digital products
- A Bachelor's degree in design, advertising, art direction or a related field
- Passion for the Nike brand, sports and for creating high-quality work
- Excellent visual design skills in typography, composition, motion and systems design-plus a deep understanding of Sketch, Adobe CC, Principle, Framer, and InVision
- A fascination with innovation and technology and a solid understanding of digital tools and trends
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top