Senior Data Analyst
- Shanghai, China
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
· Deploy reporting and analytics within a focused area of the Nike business value stream to enable data driven business decisions that will drive performance and lead to the accomplishment of annual goals
· Implement new decision support solutions in specific areas that help the business leverage/operationalize analytical insights
· Project manage and deliver large analytics projects with multiple business stakeholders on firm deadlines
· Deploy quantitative research, casual inference and predictive models to understand and optimize drivers of growth and performance
· Build and deploy forecasts and report business key performance indicators (KPIs) for senior leadership and partner with the stakeholders to deliver relevant analysis and insights.
· Utilize expertise with business partners to collaborate with key partners to understand requirements, drive knowledge into action and support data driven decision making
· Document and communicate systems/analytics changes to the business, translating complex functionality into business relevant language
· Keep current on and champion D&A best practices
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field.
5 years of experience with an emphasis on business reporting and analytics requiredSkills
· SQL is a must
· Experience with a statistical package is a plus (such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.)
· Experience with agile methodology
· Has an in-depth expertise in supply chain focused data including but not limiting to logistic, inventory, transportation, planning...etc.
· Strong ability to lead and/or work on cross-functional teams and provide project management support
· Experience in definition of new measures, and the translation of business goals into quantitative metrics and reporting
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects with multiple business stakeholders on firm deadlines
· Good understanding of key topics in marketing science, data science, and applied analytics as well as emerging trends in market research, consumer insights, ecommerce, digital marketing, and mobile app development
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top