Senior Data Analyst, ED&A ICC
- Bangalore, India
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Now, more than ever, Technology needs to respond quickly to turn market disruptions into opportunities for our world-class brand. To achieve this, we must continue to develop our Enterprise Analytics, Data Science & Machine Learning capabilities and team to ensure we're maximizing the power of the Nike enterprise in the analytics/machine learning space and managing data as a competitive advantage.
If you're ready to innovate and be a driving force for building solutions Enterprise Data and Analytics organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing Nike technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable Nike on its journey to 2020 and beyond.
* Build and deploy forecasts and report business key performance indicators (KPIs) for senior leadership and partner with the stakeholders to deliver relevant analysis and insights.
* Write, drive, and prioritize thoughtful and detailed functional specifications for real-time operational and performance analytics using opensource streaming technologies
* Deploy reporting and analytics within a focused area of the Nike business value stream to enable data driven business decisions that will drive performance and lead to the accomplishment of annual goals
* Deploy quantitative research, casual inference and predictive models to understand and optimize drivers of growth and performance
* Project manage and deliver large analytics projects with multiple business stakeholders on firm deadlines
* Utilize expertise with business partners to collaborate with key partners to understand requirements, drive knowledge into action and support data driven decision making
* Document and communicate systems/analytics changes to the business, translating complex functionality into business relevant language
* Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, other quantitative disciplines, or related fields
* 7+ years of relevant analytical experiences that can translate into defining strategic vision into requirements and working with the best engineers, product managers, and data scientists
* Ability to conduct data analysis, develop and test hypothesis and deliver insights with minimal supervision
* Experience identifying and define KPI's and cohorts for apps, traffic, user retention
* Exceptional SQL skills
* Experience with modern visualization tool stack, such as: Kibana, Tableau, Power BI, d3js
* Hands-on experience working with streaming data sources such as Kafka, Kinesis
* Experience with open-source, big data and cloud infrastructure such as AWS
* Experience writing detailed technical specifications describing requirements for data movement, transformation, storage, quality checks, and access latency
* Incredible attention to detail, with structured problem-solving approach
* Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
* Experience with clickstream data
* Experience with agile development methodologies
* Experience with data transformation and BI tools
* Experience with retail or ecommerce domains is a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top