Senior Cyber Threat Analytics Engineer, India - CIS ICC
- Bangalore, India
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
At Nike, we are always on the offense, and we are looking for a talented and energetic self-starter with a passion for data science and security to join our growing Cyber Threat Analytics team. As an Expert Cyber Threat Analytics Architect, you will directly shape the future of security analytics at Nike within Corporate Information Security. Nike's Technology organization blends engineering and process expertise into streamlined consumer- and customer-oriented solutions for our $30B+ business, enabling Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide.
As a Sr. Security Engineer focusing in Threat Analytics, your role on the team will include using your extensive knowledge of industry best practices, policies and good judgment to design, implement, and administer systems that facilitate analysis of large sets of security data. The Senior Security Engineer must be a proven problem solver and adept at making good decisions under pressure. The Senior Security Engineer is also a disciplined professional who will document and implement enterprise security processes and procedures with a mindset of continual process improvement and scalability. The Senior Security Engineer's voice must be the voice of reason with a clear understanding of risks. The Senior Security Engineer does not spread fear, uncertainty and doubt but instead evaluates the risks and presents logical concerns and possible solutions.
* Be able to serve as a driving force for operational best practices, supporting and ensuring resilient detections - implementation, maintenance, automation, improvements, consistency and repeatability.
* Computer programming and/or scripting languages (Python, Java Script, Go, etc.)
* Experience with distributed version control systems (esp. Git)
* Strong PCRE (regular expression) skills
* Experience administering nix servers
* The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Comfortable with interfacing with other internal or external organizations regarding security policy and standards violations, security controls failure and incident response situations
* Ability to balance and prioritize work
* Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
Additional skills and qualifications preferred, but not required:
* Certified Big Data Administrator/Architect
* Experience leveraging automated server configuration tools (such as Puppet or Chef)
* Proven track record of success in fast-moving organizations with complex technology applications
* One or more of the following professional certifications: Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Global Information Assurance Certifications (GIAC)
Education and Experience:
* Requires a Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
* Five years of information technology experience with preferred three years in an information security-related role
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top