Senior Business Systems Analyst, North America Transportation
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
The Senior Business Systems Analyst works on the North America (NA) Transportation Systems & Tools team to support the international transportation ecosystem, including potential Transportation Management Systems, external visibility tools, and other capabilities required to optimize marketplace service and efficiency. This role partners closely with the International Operations team, as well as Enterprise IT, to identify gaps in the current technology ecosystem, prioritize and propose solutions to these gaps, and implement programs to close known gaps.
- Analyze current operational processes and make recommendations to automate & improve efficiency via existing systems or new systems
- Support regular evaluation of current systems and tools against Transportation team needs, emerging technologies, and industry trends
- Recommend solutions to gaps and support implementation of NA Transportation technology initiatives, including technology vendor selection, project budget development, and business case ideation
- Propose prioritization of Transportation tech requests to support quarterly PI planning cycles
- Maintain system implementation/update/maintenance roadmaps to coordinate go-lives, patches, etc. and recommend adjustments to balance business critical timing with system changes
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related discipline
- 6+ years of progressive supply chain management experience
- 2 additional years of experience required in lieu of a degree
- Understanding of international transportation systems (e.g. transportation management systems, shipment visibility platforms, etc.)
- Working knowledge of international transportation operations (origin consolidation, air/ocean logistics, deconsolidation operations, domestic inbound shipments)
- Demonstrated experience with processing mapping to identify improvement opportunities and show impact of new capabilities on current-state processes
- Experience with business requirements documentation
- Background in project management with experience in scoping, timeline management, budgeting, resourcing, managing critical path and interdependencies.
- Experience implementing international transportation systems, including business requirements gathering, vendor selection, and implementation
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies, specifically SAFe, Kanban, and Scrum
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top