SEC Technology Finance Senior Analyst
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We're looking for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Nike, it's about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data, and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate, and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary, and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
Strategic Enterprise Capabilities (SEC) is a reinvention of the way Nike does business. We see the opportunity to strengthen our value chain, connect the matrix, unlock new technologies and elevate the strategies that inspire future innovations. The SEC team will drive end-to-end integration across hundreds of business processes, leveraging a flexible and scalable Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and best-in-class technology solutions that support the retail experience of the future. As our SEC Functional Tech Analyst - General Accounting & Statutory Reporting, you will be a member of the SEC Record to Report (RTR) team reporting to the SEC Capability Tech Lead - General Accounting & Statutory Reporting. You will be a member of a capability team that will utilize Agile principles to deliver on sprint commitments. In partnership with Architects, Engineering, Business Stakeholders, Customers, and Capability process and solution analysts, you will be a key member of the delivery of the next ERP for Nike.
In this role you will:
• Successfully elicit from appropriate business and technology partners all forms of requirements (e.g. functional, performance, usability, compliance, regulatory, technical)
• Take complex real-world problems, understand then communicate them, and translate them into feasible solutions
• Demonstrate adaptability to working in a modern, lean, and agile delivery environment
• Collaboratively work across Nike Tech teams to support each other's objectives
• Drive towards delivery of standard solutions and capabilities
• Commit to partner with subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
• Actively participate in feature creation and story definition and provide clarification when necessary
• Prioritize work effectively to support program priorities while maintaining technical integrity
• Develop technical solutions based on requirements from business units, technology teams, and support teams
• Take pride in your work, showing high attention to detail, and build quality at the beginning of the development process
What you bring to Nike
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who has had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
• Hands-on experience implementing, integrating, and/or maintaining ERP systems.
• Configuration experience with SAP Finance and Controlling processes
• Solid experience and knowledge of accounting activities, intercompany and intracompany processes and period end close processes, multi currency valuation, reconciliation, fixed assets, statutory reporting and ledgers, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Legal Entity design and Profitability
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to translate business processes and opportunities into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional specifications
• Strong business acumen to quickly learn new business processes and understand how Nike Technology needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
• Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
• Experience collaborating and managing relationships with other technology teams and business partners
• Effective team dynamics, conflict resolution, mentoring, and servant leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
• Demonstrated ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
• Experience working with Agile teams
• Minimum 5 years professional work experience with bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant subject area preferred
• Strong facilitation skills with ability to pull diverse groups of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top