Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for experienced Scrum Master to join our team at Nike Global Technology hub in Gdansk, Poland. Join us if you have willingness to support agile maturity within the teams, drive work to completion, as well as help building a culture of collaboration where every voice is heard. Desired candidate is skilled at mentoring and coaching teams to reach deeper agile proficiencies.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
As a Scrum Master you will help to ramp up an engineering workforce and ensure it has the processes, tools and structures to operate seamlessly with partner teams at Nike World Headquarters (WHQ) and in Poland Competence Center. As the link between multiple teams and global locations, you will provide thought leadership and day-to-day operations to activate a critical growth phase of this organization. You will lead 2-3 Scrum teams from similar domain in applying and optimizing Scrum practices to maximize team performance and efficiency by facilitating all Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos). You will promote continuous improvement by mentoring the teams to use metrics to identify and measure progress and drive the teams focus on delivery of high-quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence.
We would also be pleased to invite you to help us building Nike Global Technology Poland Competence Center location in the local community/ecosystem .
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
You will join a supportive and well-organized organization that values different opinions. You will work with people who are eager to learn new things and share their knowledge. You are going to work with all product stakeholders to deliver better user/customer experiences. You will partner with, coach and support Product Owner in leading the backlog to ensure it is accurately prioritized and appropriately sized. You will collaborate with other Scrum Masters to increase the efficiency of the application of Scrum in the organization and cross-scrum collaboration on delivery execution.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- 5+ years hands-on Scrum Master/Agile Coach experience in advanced, large-scale agile settings diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory
- 5+ years professional experience leading or contributing to large projects, including software development and quality teams
- Ability to lead several teams of medium to large scale through all sprints/iterations
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Proven ability to pull together diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussion and action
- Track record of leading others and positive change in product definition, delivery, and data driven process improvement
- Past successes in supporting high performance teams, inspiring and empowering them to achieve results
- Proficiency in JIRA, Microsoft Suite especially Excel and PowerPoint, Slack & Outlook
- Relevant certification in the field preferred: Professional Scrum Master (PSM I), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
We are committed to providing inclusive and impactful benefits to our teammates. Our industry competitive benefits start on your first day of employment:
- Relocation support if you are moving to Gdansk area from a different part of Poland or from another country
- Health & Well-Being benefits: Sports costs covered, Fully subsidized medical plan including eligible dependents.
- Summer hours which allow employees to leave the office on Friday at noon all Summer long!
- Performance Sharing Plan
- Learning benefits: Language training and online courses
- Financial Benefits: Group Life Insurance, Disability & Accident Insurance
- Company Product Discount
- Casual and international work environment
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.