Sales Retail Planning Director North
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc. knows how to sell sneakers. And apparel. And just about everything an athlete could need. The Nike Sales teams are the front line for getting these products into customer hands. Through sustained relationships with wholesale partners around the world - from a specialty store in Rome to a department store in midtown Manhattan - Nike Sales delivers the products, experiences and brand stories that define the brand. Nike's success begins with the best sales team in the industry, one that deeply appreciates the consumer, the marketplace, and the products.
Drive and lead territory planning team and vision, liaising with key stakeholders to develop and deliver insight and top-line plans for all accounts across categories, gender, and product engines. Lead team in building seasonal plans and ensuring integration into account, territory, and Geography business targets.
Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire
• Align strategy, manage team performance, celebrate & reward results.
• Inspire the team to lead through the culture of the Nike Brand.
• Effective leadership to functional sales planning community.
• Guide and develop individual talent.
• Drive organizational excellence.
• Lead annual strategic planning process including top account plans, territory strategic plan and input into CSR, AOP and budget working in collaboration with Finance and territory leadership team.
• Drive functional territory alignment throughout planning processes across Category, Account, Finance, Brand, and Customer Operations.
• Facilitate demand signal insight to inform integrated business planning at Category, Geography, and Demand Planning level.
• Direct critical business and category planning deliverables pre-season, in-season and post-season including seasonal plans, monthly LRSF submissions, stock and sales plans, seasonal targeting, and driver-based plans.
• Co-ordinate and optimize in-season reporting, analysis and insight to drive action at account and territory level.
• Champion and maximize impact of Integrated Account Team vision including but not limited to support for Business Planner.
• Drive Integrated Marketplace / Nike CX vision and alignment incorporating Global account and Nike Direct integration, as well as City focus through coaching and support for City Analyst.
• Lead and coach Business Planners, Sales Planning Manager, Retail Planner(s) and broader team including Account Planner, Territory Planner, City Planner, and Category Planner.
• Manage trade terms and commercial aspects of relationships with accounts in collaboration with Territory Sales Director, Legal and Sales Management team.
• Support Territory Sales Director in driving sales team as defined by requirements of TSD.
• Drive planning agenda and best practice with strategic accounts (face-to-face) and across Nike business.
• Perform business management responsibilities including but not limited to account base management, marketplace management and legal liaison.
• Minimum 8 years' experience, working in a leadership position driving strategic decision making.
• Overall - Provides leadership to managers, supervisors, and/or professional staff.
• Business Expertise - Applies business and management expertise to achieve financial and operational objectives within or across disciplines or departments.
• Delivering Solutions - Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational, and organizational problems.
• Impact - Is accountable for the performance and results of related disciplines or departments projects, products, services and/or technologies.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top