Program Director Enterprise Data & Analytics
- Tessenderlo, Belgium
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike Enterprise Data & Analytics (ED&A) designs, crafts and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world's largest sports brand run faster and smarter. Our teams purposefully innovate the solutions needed to help navigate Nike's leading position in the constantly evolving marketplace.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Program Director with passion for all things Data & Analytics to provide leadership and strategic advantage for Nike through innovative solutions! You will be part of the team that is revolutionising Nike platforms and implementing a simplified and modern data landscape that will ultimately enable Nike on its digital transformation journey.
Who will you work with?
The EMEA ED&A team supports all business activity across 39 countries in the region and serves all functions across the EMEA region. This includes: Supplier Management, Demand Planning, Sales Planning, Nike Direct, Supply Chain, Merchandising, Pricing, Marketing, Customer Insight, as well as the Global ED&A team in the US, and its counterparts in other regions.
Under the leadership of the Senior Director of ED&A for EMEA, and based in our Nike campus near Antwerp, Belgium, and you will build upon the data and business intelligence foundations already in place, to drive Nike's growth strategy.
What will you work on?
Along with the other leaders in ED&A, you'll lead and contribute to the definition of an overarching Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning strategy. This strategy will align Data Analytics investments with the highest impact areas, while producing a suite of complementary models, tools, and technologies!
You'll continue to lead the change within Nike and be part of a data transformation globally, demonstrating how data and analytics can be used to drive great customer outcomes and business value. You will promote the development of innovative new data platforms and products in collaboration with business and technology partners across logistics, supply chain and operations. You'll be responsible for the overall product delivery to the highest quality within the Supply Chain Data and Analytics team, the product managers, owners and analysts. Working with the functional analytics teams, you will identify the best opportunities to invest in to bring the maximum business value to Nike.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 8 years in technology or product leadership roles.
- 5+ years in product management.
- 7+ years in the data, analytics and engineering area.
- Substantial experience with delivery methodologies in a fast-paced sophisticated environment - Scrum, SAFe, Extreme Programming.
- Experience working with data & analytics solutions, including experience with Big Data, Relational Databases, Streaming and Batch Data Processing, AI and Machine Learning
- Experience in driving high volume data lake solutions using AWS and Azure.
- Experience in languages such as Python Shell (scripting), Python and Java (programming) and SQL.
- Worked with Github, Airflow, SonarQube, Jenkins BMX and QMA.
- Proven track record of leading within complex multi-national organizations requiring strong influence leadership skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment.
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate strategy, requirements and business value conversations with all partners.
- Working knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and disciplines to know how to best demonstrate those disciplines.
- Experience delivering business value in an agile, lean and product focused environment.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top