PRODUCTION PLANNER II - Air MI
As our Production Planner you will be responsible for planning production to meet high volume demand requirements and ensure on time delivery of product to customers. You will manage all aspects of production purchase orders including:
- Sets weekly production schedule taking into consideration type of order, forecast, and production capacity.
- Adjusts production schedule as needed per customer cancellations and revisions.
- Monitors raw and finished goods inventories.
- Researches any discrepancies.
- Handles factory issues regarding revisions to orders, requests to expedite, and quality.
- Communicates any schedule changes to factory.
- Monitors forecasts to allow material and manpower planning.
- Makes sure forecasts and bookings balance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in scheduling, particularly in a production environment
- Experience in inventory management
- Purchasing experience is a plus
- Experience with outside vendors a plus
- Analytical experience (SAP a plus)
- Strong customer service and communication skills
Back to top