Principal Solution Architect - TMS
- Beaverton, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
The Enterprise Architecture team will partner and engage with business and technology leaders across all the business functions within the enterprise in planning, creating, maintaining and executing a capability roadmap aligned to the overall company and solution strategies to ensure that the people, process, data insights/information, and technology needs are accurately captured and planned for short, medium and long-term execution.
As Solution Architect for Supply Chain Domain, you will be part of a highly visible team focused on enabling Nike's end-to-end value chain through modern technologies and methods. The strategy and architecture you help define will have a direct impact on Nike's End-to-End Digitization strategy.
• Understands, communicates, and is an advocate for business and technology needs across all global Markets
• Engage, collaborate and partner with various functional leaders, technical leaders and executive stakeholders globally
• Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
• Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on domain roadmaps/requirements following API first model, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
• Gain acceptance of solution & ensure decisions are made and deviations from standards are properly identified, addressed/documented.
• Develop Enterprise Solution Architecture patterns, advocate and drive adoption of "best practices" to ensure standardization of solution designs across the enterprise
• Identify and research innovative new technology to improve organizational capabilities, conduct proof of concepts and evolve architecture standards
• Provides expert technical advice to domain delivery team
• Capitalize on project deliverables to ensure reusability
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 7+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
• 3+ years of experience developing Strategy, E2E Solution architecture and creating technology roadmap
• Must have experience implementing WMS, TMS and fulfillment solutions
• Must have experience with Omni-channel Order fulfillment solution deployments
• Must have experience designing/implementing highly scalable web services on cloud
• Experience with Domain Driven Design and SAFe is highly desirable
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technology leadership teams
• Self-starter with high motivation and passion to thrive & adopt in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top