Payment Risk Manager
As the Payment Risk Manager in Digital Loss Prevention, you will provide leadership for payment risk mitigation in our digital business including fraud risk management. You will be responsible for ensuring our resources are properly aligned to the execution of key priorities. You will maintain industry knowledge of ecommerce payment risk trends, and performance drivers.
You will manage a team of professionals to detect and resolve payment risks including fraud losses. You will track key metrics, analyze performance to industry standards and communicate the results.
Additionally, this role requires a leader with a strong combination of analytical, leadership and communication skills.
You will be part of the Nike Direct Retail Operations Risk & Control Organization, while working closely with the digital commerce teams and many other teams across Nike Direct.
• Develop, lead and manage a digital loss prevention team of varying skillset and tenure including order reviewers and chargeback analysts.
• Provide direction and support to ensure team are meeting performance expectations and have the proper coaching and tools to be successful.
• Manage all work loads, and schedules of the Digital Loss Prevention team. Assist Digital Loss Prevention Leadership Team in resource planning and budgeting.
• Protect Nike and consumers from high risk activities through management of loss mitigation processes.
• Support processes across key partners - Supply Chain/Payment Operations/ Legal/ Law Enforcement/Security/ Retail Loss Prevention.
• Prior experience providing guidance and oversight of fraud analysis and the use of fraud detection systems.
• Monitor existing metrics against scorecards and partner with internal and external teams to identify trends, behaviors, process and system improvement opportunities.
• Respond to escalated loss prevention issues, industry risk alerts, bank alerts and consumer alerts.
• Supports product launch processes for mitigation of limit abuse and payment risk.
• Review Nike.com orders for validity through investigation and research of fraud alerts and review process, using tools provided and initiative with other web based tools available.
• Review, analyze and make fast accurate decisions
• Conduct consumer and bank calls to verify data & make decisions based on calls (ie: deny/accept order)
• Understand the vision, direction and culture of Nike Digital Loss Prevention.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or experience in a related field preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience in retail/or e-commerce payment fraud risk required.
• 2-3 years of experience leading teams in e-commerce/payments operations
• Prior experience leading teams of varying tenure and functional expertise within a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills required.
• Strong oral, written and presentation skills combined with the ability to clearly and thoroughly document findings.
• Demonstrates patience, integrity and the ability to network with internal and external contacts.
• Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize tasks of competing priority.
• Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
• Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Global Talent Engagement Manager
Scott ensures that Nike’s candidates have a world-class experience with the company, from applications to interviews, and that they feel valued throughout the whole process.
Back to top