Organization Effectiveness Director, North America
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
As an Organization Effectiveness Director, you'll partner closely with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders to solve complex organization and business challenges, resulting in immediate improvements designed for the long-term. You'll lead strategic initiatives, utilizing a holistic and systems thinking approach, driving the highest impact / value to the consumer. This may include organization strategy and structural design, enabling high-performance leadership teams, to developing an integrated approach to deliver change support across functions and strategic initiatives.
You will bring relentless curiosity and passion for advancing human potential. Like the athletes Nike serves, our Organization Effectiveness Directors constantly seek to raise the bar, knowing that in the pursuit of greatness, there is no finish line.
- Deep proficiency in pragmatically applying Organization Development theories, philosophies and methods to business challenges.
- Ability to lead Organization Design and Alignment efforts including designing operating models, organization structures, and defining roles and responsibilities and decision rights.
- Ability to analyze, diagnose and resolve problems quickly, efficiently, and collaboratively.
- Demonstrated professional experience in Organization Development/Effectiveness or related Business Consulting (including partnering with the VP, GM C - Suite level).
- Demonstrated expertise in coaching and providing feedback at the executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to create transformational change strategies, practical approaches, activities and measures to drive and sustain behavior change and work closely with senior level sponsors and stakeholders .
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate future trends/ patterns and create innovative strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategies into actionable plans and lead/manage multiple projects at a time.
- Emotionally intelligent and able to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment
- Experience working in a global environment across a matrixed organization
- Proficiency in Project/Program Management.
- Advanced degree in Organizational Development, Consulting or Business is preferred
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top