Operations Coach, Canberra Outlet Centre
- Canberra, Australia
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
A great opportunity has become available to join the Nike Retail team in the role of Operations Coach at the Canberra Outlet Centre; this is a permanent position reporting to the Head Coach. The mission of the Operations Coach is to assist in the implementation of programs, process and initiatives to drive business results and premium consumer service.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Drive a service culture and create an in-store culture that brings the Nike brand to life
* Ensure payroll compliance, create rosters and zone charts, and adhere to cash management standards
* Assist the store to achieve financial objectives
* Lead, Coach, Drive and Inspire the Operations team
* Operational excellence: including Facilities Management, HR and Loss Prevention programs, and managing break room communications
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
* A passion for the NIKE brand
* Minimum 3 years general Retail experience
* Minimum 1 year team leadership experience
* Outstanding communication skills
* Solid organization skills
* Proficiency in MS Office products and Retail business systems
Applicants must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top