North America Membership Program Testing Manager
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike's North America Consumer Direct Sciences is a growing team responsible for building and deepening a holistic view of Nike's consumers through data and analytics, and applying those insights to inform the development of incredible services and experiences for our consumers.
We are looking for a world-class professional in analytics to join our team. As a North America (NA) Membership Testing Manager, you'll work as an extended member of Nike's North America Membership team, serving as an expert in analytics and experimentation, designing and executing A/B and multivariate tests, and you will synthesize those outcomes into member and growth insights and opportunities. You will bring to this role an aptitude for test design, execution and results interpretation; however, more importantly you will bring a curious and energetic spirit.
The ideal candidate will have a background in a quantitative or technical field, will have experience operating in a test & learn environment, and a passion for better serving consumers. You should excel in cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-paced organization.
- Collaborate with the NA Member Services team to identify opportunities to uncover deeper truths and identify opportunities to better service the NikePlus Member.
- Design and execute end-to-end tests, with scalable and sustainable objectives, that will accelerate growth and improve the member experience and demand through product personalization and targeted communications.
- Partner with key cross-functional partners to understand the insights and decisions driving the multi-platform businesses to inform and drive Nike's North American Membership program.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to translate test outcomes into Member and other insights, and to make audience targeting and digital product recommendations that align with business goals and opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO NIKE
- 3-6 years' experience specifying, executing, and interpreting digital product tests
- Experience inititating, designing, prioritizing and reliably delivering key analytics insights to business stakeholders
- Experience working as an embedded partner to cross-functional teams, including product management, marketing or business strategy
- Experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams, including demonstrated success in managing and influencing without direct authority
- Fluency in SQL (Hive, Impala) or similar experience in analyzing large structured and unstructured datasets
- Experience using analytics to understand consumer behavior and identify opportunities to accelerate engagement
- Experience utilizing statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.
- Experience utilizing statistical package to analyze test outcomes for meaningfulness; experience using web-based testing services (e.g., Optimizely) is a plus
- A history of using analytics to define and enable strategy
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top