Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Soul, performance and style take flight at Jordan Brand. With its deep roots in basketball, the Jordan Brand began as an homage to one player: Michael Jordan. Since then, Jordan has become synonymous with peak performance and an endless pursuit of greatness. Employees in merchandising, product branding, sports marketing and sales bring creativity, innovation and audacious design to footwear and apparel, all with one mission in mind: help athletes fly on and off the court.
With all retail opportunities nationwide offering a starting wage of at least $15.00 per hour, Nike is looking for the next Seasonal Athlete (Sales Associate) to join our team and provide world-class service to the consumer:
What We're Looking For:
SERVES LIKE A PRO: Friendly, team player, cares for customers, wants to deliver the best experience -we hire for service
AIMS TO BE THE BEST: Coachable, goal and career-oriented learner who is innovative & influential to others
PLAYS BY THE RULES: Professional who takes attendance and integrity seriously, is reliable, task-focused & does the right thing
IS DRIVEN TO WIN: Brand advocate who brings passion, energy, drive & positivity into customer interactions
- Be passionate about Nike products and services
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom
- Deliver the best possible service and attention to all consumers
- Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning
- Develop positive relationships with consumers and teammates
- Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business
- Must be 18 years of age
- Able to effectively communicate
- Physical requirements include the ability totwist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of timewith or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in afast-paced environment
- Able to work effectively with others in ateam-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- One or more years of customer service and/orretail experience preferred
- Flexible with scheduling and available to workretail hours, which may include days, evenings, weekends and/or holidays, basedon department and store/company needs
Of course, our commitmentsdon't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retailwe'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment,with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not tomention, a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Joinus and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.