Nike Sportswear Consumer Insights - Internship
- Paris, France
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Nike Sportswear Team is looking for an intern (M/F), for July 2020, for the following missions
• Creation of Weekly Pulse meeting: recap of main lifestyle activities happening in Paris. Topics are: what Nike did, what competition did, what happening in the Paris marketplace and what is the consumer talking about in Pairs. Main source of information: IG, medias, local stores, local influencers and medias.
• Creation of a Montly Paris/North newsletter
• Monthly focus groups with Parisian consumers to keep track of what they are inspired by and what are their preferences around products (lifestyle focus). Build recap to be able to share with broader NSW team
• Monthly NPD recaps to be able to understand strength of the brand on Paris and France
• AD hoc support of the sale sand marketing functions around key milestones: SIM/STIM presentation and organization, AM day and heat sneaker launches
• 4th or 5th year student in Digital Marketing/Sales, Brand Management,
• Looking for a gap year or a final-year internship (internship agreement/convention de stage required)
• Be fluent in French and English is necessary
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Pack Office (good excel knowledge)
• Strong eagerness for the brand
• Autonomy, organization, and proactivity
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top