Nike Operations Coach L Band (Department Manager) - NFS Barcelona Big Box (La Roca del Valles)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition - and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As ourOperations Coachyour role is crucial to the effective running of the store. You will be focused on profit and loss control, customer satisfaction and shrinkage results by overseeing operational aspects. You will drive and inspire your back-of-house team to process stock efficiently and to ensure that the back of house environment mirrors the unique energy, passion and innovation our consumers experience on the shop floor.
- Managing all daily activities with the operational and back of house areas of the store, including cash office, H&S policy and procedures, stock flow and loss prevention, product management, scheduling and planning
- Lead, coach drive and inspire associates within a designated area
- Identify issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Assist the Store Manager in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years retail experience (including a proven track record in retail operations), or 4 years retail experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 1 years management experience
- Demonstrable experience in retail management, including experience in coaching and developing people
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to use retail business systems and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Senior Engineering Manager
Danny coordinates with various groups to facilitate Nike's e-commerce business, connecting athletes to products and services they'll love.
Back to top