Nike Lead (Team Leader)
As our Nike Store Lead your mission will be to build the bond between the consumer and the brand by providing the highest level of service and inspiring with powerful brand stories adapted to the retail setting.
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Handle more complex transactions or customer service situations
- Provide expertise in one or more areas or functions (shipping and receiving, cashier duties, and customer service)
- Seek ongoing training and education to further develop expertise
- Assist managers in conducting formal onboarding and training programs for associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Assist in coordinating work of other associates
- May have key holder responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years retail experience
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top