Nike Lead (Team Leader)
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Retail employees inspire athletes of all abilities to tap into their potential. Step into a Nike Store, Nike Factory Store or visit nike.com, and the energy, enthusiasm and passion for sport are palpable. From Shanghai to San Francisco, each store offers a unique, inspirational community with a relentless focus on product innovation and customer service. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition - and offers the opportunity to define the new frontier of retail with the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
As ourNike Store Leadyour mission will be to build the bond between the consumer and the brand by providing the highest level of service and inspiring with powerful brand stories adapted to the retail setting.
- Utilize exceptional customer service skills, sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales
- Handle more complex transactions or customer service situations
- Provide expertise in one or more areas or functions (shipping and receiving, cashier duties, and customer service)
- Seek ongoing training and education to further develop expertise
- Assist managers in conducting formal onboarding and training programs for associates
- Assist with loss prevention efforts by providing proactive customer service
- Assist in coordinating work of other associates
- May have key holder responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years retail experience
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Senior Engineering Manager
Danny coordinates with various groups to facilitate Nike's e-commerce business, connecting athletes to products and services they'll love.
Back to top