NIKE Key City Training Captain (Store Training Specialist) - Milano
- Milan, Italy
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of NIKE, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
The Key City Training Captain (KCTC) role is an elevated training role dedicated to inspiring and educating Nike Direct store staff (across NS, NFS and NSP) on Nike's brand, service & innovations.
The role will be key city focused but responsible for leading the product & service training strategy across the whole territory.
As a KCTC you will be Nike Direct's expert on product and innovation, you will showcase best in class service, be authentic to the brand and sport. You will know your local city and consumer and be the person that brings our brands storytelling to life.
- Implement a targeted and tiered training strategy that aligns with seasonal concept maps and product allocation
- Create and execute inspirational and informative training sessions based on a pre-planned training calendar
- Partner with multiple stakeholders to ensure store staff are set up to deliver Service Excellence
- Plan and conduct occasional elevated training events
- Implement a measurement and retention process
- Leverage digital platforms to scale training
- Be part of early wall sessions to help influence campaign plans
- Strong presentation skills to different audiences
- Elevate the retail environment through inspiring brand storytelling
- 2-3 years retail experience including 1 year training experience
- Demonstrate great verbal and written communication skills. Excellent command of Italian and English languages
- Open to travel across the country
- A strong team player, but with the ability to manage your own schedule and work independently
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top