Nike Factory Store - Head Coach (Store Manager) - Norfolk, VA
As our Nike Store Head Coach (Store Manager), your mission will be to create an environment within a single medium to large volume store that will provide a premium consumer experience, front line of delivery of the premium employee experience and implement programs/processes to drive business results.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a single medium to large volume store
- Manage people, store operations and store environment to achieve sales, service, organization, customer satisfaction and profitability goals and maintain operational standards
- Manage financial budget including labor costs and overall expenses
- Develop strategies to maximize role of store within District (look beyond single store to district impact)
- Manage Department and Assistant Managers and develop in-store talent.
- Responsible for communication and delivery of rewards and recognition for store team
- Creates plans to address loss prevention concerns with LP
- Create succession plans, and effectively manage performance and corrective action processes in order to drive Human Resources planning.
- A Bachelor's Degree and6 years retail experience, or7 years retail experience in lieu of a degree
- A minimum of 4 years management experience
- Experience with retail operations, budgeting, planning, customer service, sales and people leadership and management
- Extensive experience and ability to lead the delivery of a high level of customer service in a brand retailer
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and retail business systems
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to build, lead and manage high-performing teams
- Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Global Talent Engagement Manager
Scott ensures that Nike’s candidates have a world-class experience with the company, from applications to interviews, and that they feel valued throughout the whole process.
Back to top