Nike Factory Store - Coach (Dept. Manager) - Wrentham, MA
As our Nike Retail Store Coach (Department Manager), your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Footwear, Apparel, etc.), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Supervise, train and develop associates within a designated area
- Assist SM in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
- A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of retail experience, or 4 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- 1 year Lead or Supervisory experience
- Experience in coaching and counseling employees
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays as needed
Back to top