Nike Factory Store - Coach (Department Manager) - San Ysidro, CA
As our Nike Retail Store Coach, your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Footwear, Apparel, etc.), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Supervise, train and develop associates within a designated area
- Assist SM in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of retail experience, or 4 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Jennifer ".Retail District Director
JT oversees all Nike stores in Oregon, including driving her district’s business strategy and ensuring each store team gets the support they need to best serve consumers.
Back to top