Nike Factory Store - Coach (Department Manager) - Cabazon, CA
As our Nike Retail Store Coach, your mission will be to create an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Manage all daily activities in a specific area of the store (S&R, Footwear, Apparel, etc.), including selling and service, selecting and developing associates, merchandising and time and business management
- Execute and maintain visual merchandising and selling floor standards
- Communicate promotional event information to maximize results of each event
- Identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and customer feedback
- Supervise, train and develop associates within a designated area
- Assist SM in delivering a premium consumer and employee experience
A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of retail experience, or 4 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Senior Director, Digital Commerce Analytics
Irene oversees the integration of integral, data-based consumer knowledge and business analytics for NIKE’s Digital Commerce Division. Her team’s role is to translate raw data into succinct, simple, and actionable insights.
Back to top