Nike Factory Store - Assistant Head Coach (Asst. Manager) - Staten Island, NY - New Store!
As our Nike Store Assistant Head Coach (Assistant Manager), your mission is to assist the Head Coach in creating an environment that will provide a premium consumer and employee experience and implementing/executing programs to drive business results.
- Assist Head Coach by managing one or more of the store functions (sales, merchandising, operations, accounting, etc.) or by managing a particular floor/business in a store.
- Perform all store management functions in absence of Head Coach
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business support staff
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Applies management skills to improve efficiency and accomplish operational objectives within own unit
- You'll be responsible for recruiting and hiring top talent to ensure a diverse and energetic work environment.
- Sets priorities for employees to meet daily deadlines; develops plans to meet short-term objectives
- Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, and programs.
- Prepare statistical and narrative reports of store activities
- May communicate with Visual team and/or oversee physical site maintenance
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 4 years retail experience, or 5 years retail experience in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of 3 years management experience, including experience in coaching, counseling and developing people
- Ability to lead a high level of customer service in a Brand Retailer
- Ability to recruit, lead, and manage a team
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
Meet Some of Nike, Inc.'s Employees
Senior Engineering Manager
Danny coordinates with various groups to facilitate Nike's e-commerce business, connecting athletes to products and services they'll love.
Back to top