Nike Expert on Demand and Social Media Support Manager
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to social media, digital marketing and the retail store experience, our teams at NIKE Digital are reimagining how design and technology meet to serve consumers more directly and personally. We invest in cutting-edge technologies and work with the most creative people in the world. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
As Nike's Expert on Demand or Social Media Support Manager, you'll lead our premium consumer service experience for Nike consumers through the 1:1 messaging within our conversational commerce landscape, Nike Apps, and social channels. You'll lead and develop the expert staff through daily interaction, bi-weekly one-on-one meetings and formal performance evaluations.
You will lead the operational plans, processes, and execution of expert service opportunities with a focus on sustainability, scale, demand creation and impact to business while also leading direct reports and operational duties.
Responsible for delivering a POV and operational expertise while representing the NEOD/Social team across the Nike Matrix and in direct partnership with consumer Services, operations, Membership, Marketing, and Brand teams.
Leading and developing the next generation of Nike athletes and leaders is a key focus within this role. Responsible for the individual performance of direct reports (Sales, demand, AOV, conversion, AHT, Csat, etc.) In additional to daily and operational management duties, deep coaching on career goals and developing talent is required.
You will help create and drive plans to ensure that the NEOD/Social team show up for consumers at key Brand moments over the calendar year as it relates to product releases, sport moments, and seasonal marketing. These moments are crucial for the success of for our service channels as volume creates demand and satisfaction among consumers. Volume = Demand.
Key areas of focus: Manage NEOD/Social operation with focus on people managing, driving the business in sales/service, and building/enabling CS intake and operational processes for both proactive and re-active requests from our core partners. Lead and develop the NEOD/Social through daily interaction, one-on-one meetings and formal performance evaluations. Direct reports are responsible to ensure overall service level and sales and service expectations/standards are met. Responsible for staying on top of industry and consumer trends in the social and conversational commerce space.
You will need to identify and evaluate opportunities to create efficiencies and improve the consumer experience and engagement with Nike.
You will perform as both a team leader as well as a business contributor to build the bench strength of the NEOD/Social staff while also delivering moments to the channel which increase the value proposition of the team itself on a daily and annual cadence.
This role and scope is critical in enabling the success of the NEOD/Social channels as a relentless approach is needed to build a positive reputation for deliverable excellence across the Nike Matrix.
You'll be responsible for staying on top of industry and consumer trends in the social space. You'll identify and evaluate opportunities to create efficiencies and improve the consumer experience and engagement with Nike. You'll help provide feedback on policies and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the support offering. You'll be responsible for helping to develop workflow process and performance metrics to promote consumer engagement, retention and loyalty with Nike's consumers in the service space.
You'll be a Consumer Services liaison with business partners across the Nike matrix. You'll work with these Nike cross-functional teams, providing insight and feedback about their respective consumer communities. You'll assist the Director and Consumer Services broader team on managing consumer direct projects as assigned.
- Manages the operational plans, projects, reporting, staffing headcount needs, and partner closely with out outsource partner.
- Create, own, and execute SOP's and best practices/processes for conversational commerce
- Obsess the measurable impact processes and trends members express within NEOD/Social channel to adjust and attack Demand on a daily and annual basis
- Regularly partner, present, and report to leadership and stakeholders on process strategies, impact to NEOD/Social business, and insights which influence NA CS strategy
- Build and execute operations against the digital calendar to connect and engage with Members on a 365 offense
- Manage and report on NA CS success metrics and ongoing reporting while taking action on insights
- Coaching for success, individually in 1:1 and with one team mentality
- Career development
- Sourcing and hiring the right talent and profile
- Onboarding and offboarding
- Team management
- Knowledgeable in commerce process
- Staffing and scheduling
- Reporting accountability of NEOD volume at daily/interval level (WHQ/PH)
- Project management
- Sales / Service analyzing and adjustments
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Management
- A minimum of 5- years' experience in commerce drive industry or Management role in a corporate or agency setting.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentation.
- Strong understanding of digital, retail e-commerce, user experience best practices and modern digital technologies.
- Ability to apply deep understanding of systems and process to recommend creative solutions to operational challenges.
- Prior experience operating in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment requiring agile decision-making and ability to remain composed under pressure.
- Ability to work both independently, and in high collaboration within a diverse team environment
- Experience working in the digital agency space, or within a member loyalty program for a consumer brand is highly desirable.
- Periodic availability outside of traditional business hours to support delivery of specific consumer, product or brand initiatives.
- Strong computer skills, including experience navigating the internet and using PC and Windows-based software (Microsoft Office) required
- Online research skills with the ability to follow and track data relevant to the brand and consumer required
- Demonstrated industry and Nike product knowledge required
- Proven desire to adapt an Always On mentality to serve a business that is 7 days, 365, EST to PST
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Back to top